The Archive

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

My Amityvill Night(mare)

17:57, 23th August '16


from my mysterious scratched notes (notes scratches)

'What we see and what we seem are but a dream,
a dream within a dream.'
-- Miranda says it by a mirror


I noted, [in my night-sleep]-- A still,
an orange haired woman, 
who walking amongst trees, 
possibly that in a Fall Park,
where don't You dare to look in her face! 
and I was found myself above her.

ps. Always I see before me, away of me a train station, (it's my early Autumn-- 
with 'draw-out the piggy house'),
on the walker of my block-flat, in the window!


..........
I feel my left eye who
big, black and with glittering tears,
seeping out watered in each four corners


# Mare /mɛər/ (Julée de noir)
Noun
1. female horse
2. foolish girl


your foolish girl